Magento 2 certified professional front end developer
This test is a 60 question, 90 minute exam. This test can be taken in the quiet, comfort of your home or office—you don’t have to go to a testing center! This test is exclusively scenario-based questions: a stage is set, the question is asked based on that information and answers are provided. This type is not found on any other Magento certification and brings a tremendous improvement to the test-taking experience. Magento U’s information is found here.
Magento provides an abbreviated study guide of general topics (available here).
MAGENTO 2 CERTIFIED DEVELOPER EXAM CONCEPTS:
- Magento architecture, including Composer.
- Magento system requirements (Linux, Apache/Nginx, Redis, etc.)
- Best practices, extending core functionality, plugins, preferences, overrides
- XML layouts, blocks, layout handles, UI components (ugh)
- API, creating new endpoints, usage of interfaces, authentication
- Models, data access, repositories, data searches,.